Your Relationship with Customers is Unique.The ways in which you connect with them through content are, too.
A professional content strategist helps you discover, define and document all components of your content marketing strategy, including:
- The alignment of content with your core business objectives
- Roles and responsibilities, both internal and external
- Editorial strategy and guidelines, including style guidelines, brand voice, research methods, ideation, workflow and approvals, and more
- Content planning and the development of themes, storylines and personas
- Information architecture, including categories, tags, backup processes, etc.
- Content development, asset allocation, editing and fact checking
- Search engine optimization and readability
- Content promotion and syndication across organic and paid channels
- Performance measurement and using actionable insights to drive improved performance
Whether it’s just for a few hours to help you get you on track, or as an integral member of your marketing team, an experienced content strategist adds value and purpose to your content marketing efforts.
Miranda established and nurtured important industry relationships that helped to build brand authority and grow our readership. Her ability to synthesize information and publish it in the right content type for each unique audience, on every different platform, is outstanding and I have no hesitation in recommending that you trust your businesses content strategy in her hands.Jonathan Allen
Inquire about content strategist availability
Send your full name, company name, and email. We’ll be in touch within one business day.